I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who's that girl? Interview - Erin Kuhne

Please say g'day to another RWAustralia member!

Name? Erin Kuhne writing under the name Erin O'Hara.

Where are you? Near Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

How many years have you been a member of RWAustralia? Two years.

What genre do you write? Romantic Suspense.

Who are your favourite authors? Stephanie Laurens, Anne Gracie, Susan Mallery, Jane Austen, Lee Child, Jennie Brumley.

What inspired you to write romance? I love reading romances and making up romantic stories.

Who's your dream agent and/or dream publisher? I would just love an agent and publisher and there are so many good ones. Anyone will do.

What's the best thing about going to conference? Meeting back up with the friends I make at each conference and laughing a lot with them.

And lastly, finish these statements...
My greatest strength as a writer is...
my imagination.
A sexy hero...draws me like a magnet.
My latest WIP (work in progress) is about...a feud between two Italian families and, of course, the hero and heroine come from these families.
When I write I like to...let my imagination run wild.
My best writing milestone to date is...having my manuscript requested by Debra Dixon (still haven't heard anything though).

Erin, thanks for joining me today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin!
    I was wondering how you'd gone with Deb Dixon. Fingers still crossed then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, Hello Kylie.

    It was lovely reading the interview! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin,
    best of luck with Deb Dixon, she's so lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, it was nice to meet you at the conference last year, and I wish you all the best with your request!!

    ReplyDelete