I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS 4: Photo's

Here's a little teaser of what to expect at conference...

Meet other delegates...
Great venues...

Attend an author signing...
Win an award...












Dress up for the cocktail party...
Buy a book or two...










Meet old friends...
Fantastic food...
Cheer friends on at the dinner...
Aspire to join the finalists next year...
Take home a prize or two...

 
Celebrate achievements...

6 comments:

  1. That's cool. There's a photo of me I haven't seen before! I remember now you buzzing around snapping shots that night! Great series of blogs about conferences Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool snaps Kylie! Wish I was there with you girls this year...but not to be. Have a drink for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, not long to go now! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two and a bit weeks and counting... :-)

    ReplyDelete