I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Review from My Book Chatter

A lovely 5 star review from My Book Chatter today.

My favorite line (and imagine me with a huge grin on my face) - "Not only will Vengeance Born be sitting on my keeper shelf but author Kylie Griffin will be added to my list of favourites along side the likes of Nalini Singh and Jeanine Frost."

O.
M.
Goodness!

What a HUGE compliment!!! (for those who don't know, NS is the author I most want to be like when I grow up! So, sitting beside her on anyone's bookshelf is amazing!) :-)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kylie.

    Given the fantastic reviews VB has been getting, soon there will be lots of unpubbed writers saying they want to just like you when they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT!!! Go kylie! I've finished VB now and really enjoyed it - and actually I'm even more intrigued by the characters you've introduced for book 2 =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D

    Pssst! *waves Ms Griffin over and whispers sotto voce*

    ...told you so...

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many times...I know, and I thank you for each and every poke. Thank goodness for friends who prop up my split personality known as Ms.Doubtful. :-)

      Delete
  4. R-r-r-rr-r-r-r-r-rr - that's the sound of me reeling you in Mel! LOL I had so much fun writing Kymora & Varian's story and can't wait to see it on bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete